First week update

|
Well, the first week of blogging failed.. not super surprising considering the rush to get everything ready for Christmas. This week will likely be the same since we're out of town for most of the week, but I did plan ahead and got things that store well. I didn't write down what I got and didn't bring the packing slip with me.

There is good news, though. I've finally ordered a juicer and it should be here in time for next week's box!
0.67 pound Braising Mixsaute
1 each Green Onionschop for sweet & sour
5 each Limesjuice
1 pint Red Grape Tomatoesspaghetti
1.75 pounds Baby Golden Beetsjuice, roast for apps
6 each Fuji Applesjuice
1 each Celeryjuice, ants on a log (cream cheese)
6 each Valencia Orangesjuice
1 each Bunched Orange Carrotsjuice
1 each Mangossmoothie
1 bunch Spinachspaghetti
5 each D'anjou Pearsjuice
2 each Cucumbersjuice

0 comments:

Post a Comment